Botox injections can reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles. They’re also considered as a cure for conditions such as neck spasms, excessive sweating, an overactive bladder, a lazy eye, and last but not least they may also help prevent chronic migraines.
According to Wikipedia an Injectable filler (injectable cosmetic filler, injectable facial filler) is a soft tissue filler injected into the skin at different depths to help fill in facial wrinkles, provide facial volume, and augment facial features: restoring a smoother appearance.
BOTOX® and Fillers Reviews
"Dr. Habashi and his staff are super professional and friendly. They’ve also taken every precaution to make sure their patients are safe/healthy post COVID -- which I really appreciated. I’ve gotten dental work and Botox done by the doctor and couldn’t be happier with the results (it was my first time getting Botox done).Highly recommend"- A.M. / Yelp / Jun 07, 2020
"As a perfectionist, Garden Cosmetic & Family dentistry is the only place I go to for all my cosmetic needs. From Botox, fillers to veneers... Dr. Touraj is literally the Beverly Hills of Las Vegas!!"- J.W. / Google / May 25, 2020
"Dr. Habashi and his staff are super professional and friendly. They've also taken every precaution to make sure their patients are safe/healthy post COVID -- which I really appreciated. I've gotten dental work and Botox done by the doctor and couldn't be happier with the results (it was my first time getting Botox done). Highly recommend!"- A.M. / Google / Jun 25, 2020
"I did botox injection and my forehead and eyes wrinkles are disappeared now =) Dr. Habashi was very knowledgeable and personable. He listened to me and understood what I was trying to accomplish and he made it happen. I can't wait until you open back up so I can continue to maintain what we've started!"- S.M. / Google / Jun 25, 2020
How does Botox work?
Botox injections block certain chemical signals from nerves, mainly the nerves that cause muscles to contract. The most common use of Botox injections is to temporarily relax the facial muscles that cause wrinkles in the forehead and around the eyes.
How do fillers work?
Most of these wrinkle fillers are temporary because they are eventually absorbed by the body. Some people may need more than one injection to achieve the wrinkle-smoothing effect. The effect lasts for about six months or longer.
What is the difference between Botox and Filler?
As Jennifer Berry wrote on MedicalNewsToday these are the main differences between the Botox and filler:
- Botox: This freezes muscles to stop creases and wrinkles caused by facial expressions. These are typically found in the upper face, such as the forehead and around the eyes.
- Dermal fillers: These use hyaluronic acid and similar substances to “fill in” or plump areas that have lost volume and smoothness. This includes wrinkles around the mouth, thin lips, and cheeks that have lost fullness. They may also be used on forehead wrinkles, scars, and other areas that need extra volume for a smoother look.
- Botox results last 3 to 4 months. Dermal filler results vary, depending on which filler is used.
What to share with your Dr. during your consultation:
- Share with your doctor if you’ve had any type of Botox injection within the past four to six months.
- You should tell him if you take muscle relaxants, sleeping aids, or allergy medications.
- The most important thing is that if you take blood thinners, you should stop taking them several days before your Botox treatment to reduce your risk of bleeding or bruising.
How Can BOTOX® Injections Enhance My Smile?
BOTOX injections enhance your smile by reducing wrinkles and relaxing facial muscles to help improve the overall appearance of your smile.Read
Welcome to Gardens Cosmetic Family Dentistry
Welcome to Gardens Cosmetic Dentistry located at 3575 S Town Center Dr #120, Las Vegas, NV 89135.Read