Gardens Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
For the Best Cosmetic Dentist in Las Vegas | Summerlin, contact Gardens Dentistry. 3575 S Town Center Dr. #120, Las Vegas, NV 89135 Phone: (702) 867-2877
Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist in South Summerlin
Touraj TJ Habashi DDS – Gardens Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
- Full Mouth Restoration
- Inlay and Onlay Restoration
- All-on-Four Dental Implants
- Porcelain and composite Dental Veneers
- DenMat Lumineers
- Teeth Whitening
- Advanced Dentistry
- TMJ Pain
Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist – Touraj Habashi DDS
Dr. TJ Habashi at Gardens Cosmetic & Family Dentistry has the training and experience to bring your best smile forward!
Touraj “TJ” Habashi DDS of Gardens Dentistry is a Las Vegas Dentist that people can trust. Dr. Habashi loves all aspects of dentistry. His primary specialties are cosmetic dentistry, full mouth rehabilitation, and tooth implant dentistry. Dr. TJ has also been involved with taking Continuing Education courses and received a fellowship in complete mouth rehabilitation in 2009 from world-renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. Touraj Habashi DDS bought the dental practice Gardens Cosmetic & Family Dentistry in 2018 from retired and highly respected dentist John Soumi DDS. Gardens Dentistry has long built up a reputation for delivering above and beyond service. Touraj Habashi DDS, Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist, makes sure that the celebrated history of Dr. Soumi’s dental practice continues for many years to come.
A team of professionals
Dr. TJ Habashi, Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist, has also hired a team of true professionals to support Gardens Dentistry. From the front office to the dentist chair, patients can feel confident that they are being treated by the best. Iesha Wongwui and Jaime Anaya share the operations manager’s position up front and ensure that daily operations run smoothly and on schedule. When a patient has questions with billing, treatments, appointments, and other related matters, Iesha and Jaime go out of their way to provide clear answers with professionalism and integrity. Christina Graviet is Gardens Dentistry office coordinator who ensures that the operations between the front office and the hygienists in the treatment and procedure area. Touraj Habashi DDS has a fantastic team of dental hygienists to assist with treatments and procedures. Gio Aguayo, Esther Nogra, andLindsay Scott are the caring and health-oriented dental hygienists who provide outstanding treatments and supporting services for Dr. TJ Habashi. Aliz Sarkozi is the office dental assistant who is already ready to help. with The team at Gardens Dentistry are an accurate representation of what teamwork is all about.
A comprehensive dental exam will be performed by your dentist at your initial dental visit. At regular check-up exams, your dentist and hygienist will include the following:
- Examination of diagnostic x-rays (radiographs): Essential for detection of decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss. X-rays also help determine tooth and root positions.
- Oral cancer screening: Check the face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums for any signs of oral cancer.
- Gum disease evaluation: Check the gums and bone around the teeth for any signs of periodontal disease.
- Examination of tooth decay: All tooth surfaces will be checked for decay with special dental instruments.
- Examination of existing restorations: Check current fillings, crowns, etc.
Professional Dental Cleaning
Professional dental cleanings (dental prophylaxis) are usually performed by Registered Dental Hygienists. Your cleaning appointment will include a dental exam and the following:
- Removal of calculus (tartar): Calculus is hardened plaque that has been left on the tooth for some time and is now firmly attached to the tooth surface. Calculus forms above and below the gum line and can only be removed with special dental instruments.
- Removal of plaque: Plaque is a sticky, almost invisible film that forms on the teeth. It is a growing colony of living bacteria, food debris, and saliva. The bacteria produce toxins (poisons) that inflame the gums. This inflammation is the start of periodontal disease!
- Teeth polishing: Remove stain and plaque that is not otherwise removed during tooth brushing and scaling.
Dental radiography is an essential, preventative, diagnostic tool that provide valuable information not visible during a regular dental exam. Dentists and dental hygienists use this information to safely and accurately detect hidden dental abnormalities and complete an accurate treatment plan. Without the radiography, problem areas may go undetected.
- Abscesses or cysts.
- Bone loss.
- Cancerous and non-cancerous tumors.
- Decay between the teeth.
- Developmental abnormalities.
- Poor tooth and root positions.
- Problems inside a tooth or below the gum line.
Dental x-rays may reveal:
Detecting and treating dental problems at an early stage can save you time, money, unnecessary discomfort, and your teeth!
Are dental x-rays safe?
We are all exposed to natural radiation in our environment. The amount of radiation exposure from a full mouth radiography is equal to the amount a person receives in a single day from natural sources.
Dental radiography produces a low level of radiation and are considered safe. Dentists take necessary precautions to limit the patient’s exposure to radiation when taking dental x-rays. These precautions include using lead apron shields to protect the body and using modern, fast film that cuts down the exposure time.
How often should dental x-rays be taken?
The need for dental x-rays depends on each patient’s individual dental health needs. Your dentist and dental hygienist will recommend necessary x-rays based on the review of your medical and dental history, dental exam, signs and symptoms, age consideration, and risk for disease.
A full mouth series of dental radiography is recommended for new patients. A full series is usually good for three to five years. Bite-wing x-rays (x-rays of top and bottom teeth biting together) are taken at recall (check-up) visits and are recommended once or twice a year to detect new dental problems.
Schedule an appointment
If you and your family are looking for caring professional dentistry services in the Las Vegas/Summerlin area, give Gardens Cosmetic & Family Dentistry a call at (702) 867-2877.
Gardens Dentistry located at 3575 S Town Center Dr #120, Las Vegas, NV 89135 in the Gardens Plaza in Summerlin, Nevada.
The full list of services offered at Gardens Dentistry is available by clicking this link.